- Run full procurement process for tenders and RFQs for the division only, which include setting up bid committee meetings, chairing meetings, doing minutes etc.
- Responsible for Demand Management including Procurement Plans.
- Vendor registration, assistance to vendors in CSD registration process as well as material creation on ERP systems.
- Manage and administer process of variation orders and deviations.
- Creating purchase orders on the SAGE X3 ERP system.
- General contract management.
- Ensure procurement source documents are verified, captured and authorised, and the purchase order is placed with the supplier.
- General Administration work e.g. filing and document management
- Liaise with suppliers with regards to procurement queries and issues
- Report on supply chain management information as required
- Utilise the ERP system for provisioning, procurement, and reporting
- Diploma or degree in supply chain/ logistics or finance
- 3-5 years tender experience
- Knowledge of applicable legislative and regulatory framework e.g. Public Finance and Management Act (PFMA), Treasury Regulations and guidelines, SCM Regulations, practice notes, circulars, policy frameworks etc.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail is essential
- Good business writing and communication skills
- Good numerical and computer skills
- Knowledge of MS packages
- Knowledge of and experience in the use of SCM processing on an ERP system (SAGE X3 would be advantageous).
Should you not get response in 03 weeks of closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.